Saturday, November 1, 2008

Sugar and Spice

Normally my niece will always smile when I have my Camera out....yet this was one of those times that she wasnt in the mood...then she told me that she wanted her photo taken but with a small smile LOL....I just Love her little personality....definately a mixture of Sugar and Spice.My Stash is slowly on the decline this is No. 36....but I recently recieved some awesome papers from an online challenge that I won ...Im so tempted to cut into them...well maybe another day...

I loved these papers from "We R Memory Keepers"..the colours were perfect for these photos (the pics have come out alittle darker on the download)...I did alot of cutting to layer the flowers and make the swirls pop, I choose to ink in black to lift all the vibrant colours of the Printed papers.

A Few Close-up Shots

No comments: