Sunday, November 23, 2008

Kreativ Blogger

The Very Talented Carole Janson has kindly nominated me for this Award.She is always a source of such amazing inspiration....and her creativity unbelievable.

So with receiving this award I have to pass it on with these Rules
1. The winner may put the logo on their blog.
2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.
3. Nominate 5 blogs.
4. Put links to their blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominees.

OK so here goes:

Tracey Jackson
Nat 9248
Scrappdingue
Vintage Me (Jamie)
Tamara Jensen

All are very extremely Talented and Gifted Artists.Thanks again Carole,don't forget to drop by the Blogs (Links are on the side bar)..I haven't worked out how to add links to my posts yet LOL...so If someone out there could help me out...it would help Little Blonde Me

No comments: