Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Adorable Princess

My Darling Little Niece on her 2nd Birthday...definately an Adorable Princess.She looked so Beautiful in her Birthday dress that once my camera came out she just kept on smiling....a Butterfly Cake,pretty little cupcakes, family and friends all together to celebrate her special day.Love You My Darling.

This Layout was a work in Progress but I must say My Absolute Favourite to Date. The Bird with the swirl was hand cut and painted over with Making Memories Glitter Paint to give it a whimpsical Look, as was the Clear Heart and the torn edges. After cutting the circles out, I used a decorative punch to scallop around the edges, then I sanded all the exposed edges to bring back some more white into the layout.I must say cutting out the flower PP was a gruelling delicate proceess but once placed I loved it.Most of the PP and the embellishments were lifted to add depth to the Layout.(Stash No.35)

A Few Close-Up Shots

2 comments:

Stine66 said...

Fantastic LO - STUNNING !!!!!

Anonymous said...

Nicole it really is a beautiful layout, I really love it.

Carole xx