Sunday, November 30, 2008

All things Pink

A while between posts...a fairly hard personal week for Me..so I packed myself off to a friends place down in the Southern Highlands for the whole weekend for alittle T.L.C.....Thank-you "C" and "J" for the most relaxing weekend I have had in a long time.I was completely spoilt (did the girlie things such as Pedicure, Massage and Shopping), fantastic food, enjoyed the serenity of the outdoors as well as vegging out in their amazing outdoor spa...But the Best Part is that I have discovered my new Favourite Choice of Drink "Slushy Margaritas" Yum Yum Yum...

So in saying all of that here are some layouts I can share with you now...They are both layouts that I taught as classes....Pink being the colour of choice..


My Little Niece dressed up as the Cutest Bunny and Me (Of course I had to dress up alittle...Bunny Tail and all)...Just a Soft ,Feminine Girlie Layout, with lots of Flowers, Ribbons and Lace.


This Layout was completed for the White Album that I'm teaching...The cuttlebug was used for the embossed and diecut sections...and all the elements were lifted to give alot of depth....The swirls were painted then finished off with a layer of Silver Kindy Glitz...Its amazing how much my niece has grown since both Photos were taken

1 comment:

The Dolphin Inn said...

So sorry you have been having a rough time - hope all is well now - you know where I am if you ever want to vent, big hugs to you hon, take good care - much love XXX

BTW - lovely pages, so fresh and pretty and utterly girlie - love them