Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Tagged and Awards

I have received a "Fabulous Blog" award from Susan...
In order to accept this Fabulous Award, I have been asked to list five of my Addictions. So in no particular order, my addictions are:

1. Photography (I always have one of my cameras with me)
2. Pepsi Max
3. Hangbags and Shoes (Have way to many of each)
4. My New Red Laptop ( My current addiction...Love it)
5. Gourmet Pizzas and Antipasta Platters (Ok I know thats 2)

So I'm now nominating the following individuals for the Fabulous Award:Sheree, Gabrielle,Carole,Tracey,Tamara


This is my First Tag of the year, which I also recieved from Susan So here goes.....

Here are the rules:
1. Go to the section of your computer where you store all of your photos.
2. Select the 6th folder.
3. Select the 6th photo from that folder.
4. Post and explain about that picture.
5. Tag 6 other people


Please do not laugh, but when I located my 6th folder it was "My Misc.Pic's"..The 6th Photo is dated 1st August 2008 and was sent to me by my mate Steve who thought the image would amuse me. Yes its a picture of the Playboy Bunny and coloured within is the Croatian Flag ( I am from a Croation background and proud of my heritage)...Steve said that being a Blonde the Bunny Logo would suit me...I can't believe this was the photo in the 6th folder and the 6th image...Oh well I have to be honest.This will definately not be scrapped hahahahaha.

The 6 People I'm Tagging are:
Sheree, Gabrielle,Carole,Tracey,Tamara,Brenda

I also recieved another award from Ingrid for Encouraging other scrappers.Thankyou very much for your lovely words.Have a look at Ingrids blog ,she does some of the most Beautiful cards I've ssen

2 comments:

The Dolphin Inn said...

lol thats the cutest photo I have seen yet in this challenge, thankyou for the award Nic, hope all is good with you XXX

Sheree Milne said...

oh love that pic nicole... thanks for the tag and award ill get to them asap..

see you soon
sheree