Saturday, January 17, 2009

Bear Hugs

Gotta love the holidays (just not the super hot/humid days yuk)....I have just arrived back from spending a fantastic time away with friends....and also celebrated My Dear Friends sons First Birthday.Big Bear Hugs to You "N".



Layouts Featuring the "Ambrosia" Range from Basic Grey

I saw this layout over at Scrapbook.com which was created by the talented GabrielleP...and as I had left overs from the Ambrosia Range from Basic Grey to work with , I couldn't go past this lovely bright layout which suited the photos of my Gorgeous God-daughter at her Year 10 Graduation...posing and throughly enjoying herself.

This is another layout that I first originally saw in the Basic Grey Gallery ( I cant remember who it was...sorry)...but I loved the elegance of the design.

No comments: