Thursday, January 8, 2009

Chalk and Cheese

I'm in Holiday mode well and truly...and having the best time catching up with many friends old and new...So a Quick post with 2 completely opposite styles of scrapping and also 2 very different Photos (You will see what I mean)


This layout was the last of my White Album Course that I have been teaching at Scrapbook Dreams...White/Multicolour...I had this idea of a Colour Swatch from when I went to a Paint Store...Not one of my brightest thoughts as it took me forever to sketch a fairly easy template to teach with...Luckly the class went off with a bang and all the girls loved it..My Darling nephew playing Peek-a-Boo...Full of Smiles.


Definately No smiles here...Kids have to eat and not constantly play. We were at a Local Park looking at the animals, riding bikes, feeding ducks and jumping around on the Play Gyms, so when I asked my nephew to have a rest and have lunch, this was the result, stubborness and lots of tears....Hahahaha The camera come out fairly quickly. This is a Layout that I saw in the recent Kaiser catalogue and loved it.

2 comments:

Dolores said...

beautiful layouts!

Angela said...

I love it! would have very much enjoyed the class:)