Saturday, January 2, 2010

Welcome to "2010"

Well 2010, is finally here...I hope everyone had a great New Years Eve celebration, I know I did and had one of the most relaxing days ever on the the first day of the year.

 I got up today needing to start moving my body and muscles again after all the festivities over the last two weeks....so I got stuck into the backyard landscaping (which I have put on hold since moving in). OMG  right now I think every muscle in my body is in pain, I think I might have done alittle to much (and paying for it now)...I got a good tan out of it though (mind you the weather was beyond ridiculous today...sun, thunderstorm, sun again, thunderstorm etc etc etc....all day)

My scraproom also got abit of a tidy, its quiet embarassing, I have 13 completed layouts (that I have taught) that still don't have photos on them, lots of other layouts and Off the Page Projects that I still haven't taken photos of so I can upload.....and 17 unfinished projects (layouts) still waiting for me....I said it last year but I so need to get organised.



I'm a huge fan of  "Collage Press" Papers, and whenever they come into the store at Scraploot I jump on them. The Photo, yes is Me and no I haven't dyed my hair (although alot of friends thought I did). I was at a Friends 40th Masquerade Party and I decided to take it to another level. The layout was distressed alot and had  two different lace elements. This layout was also based on a Creative Scappers Sketch.




"Flutter Butter" by Bo Bunny was a awesome range that suited all different genres of photos. For me I decided to use one of the little man , the colours were perfect. The girls in the class weren't to impressed when they realised how much they had to blade out...but they loved the end result.



I see a tree and I blade, I can't help it..LOL...Another beautiful range, this time by Making Memories. I did something alittle different here, all the beads were glued on throughout the circle ( I did try sewing them on but the paper started to tear).The layout is sitting on black cardstock only for the photo here and a Prima sketch was used for inspiration.

No comments: