Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A Grandmothers Love


Just a Quick Post tonight, well with New Years behind me now, I'm plodding away at work , while most are away on holidays (I'm going away later in the year)...It's actually not to bad I'm in cruise mode as things are fairly quiet.

I've made a few changes to my blog ( it's still growing on me ), and I have finished my layouts for February classes over at Scaploot ( I will post some sneak peaks in a couple of days for those that live in Sydney) ...and now the magic wand will have to start putting together layouts for My Advanced Course (the girls choose to have a break and we will resume classes 1st February).



I love this photo of my Nephew and Mum, they are like two peas in a pod. I have cut out all the PP squares then adhered them onto chipboard, placing them at different heights. The whole sheet was bladed but only the centre panel then the entire middle (with the swirls and flowers holding the frame)..another PP was then taped to the back (the reddish one showing through)...Beads, Ribbon and a Flourish to finish it off.




Mothers Day 2009, and of course lots of Cuddles and Kisses were given at every opportunity. A little bit of a photo shoot after we all spoilt Mum. This layout was for the Design Team at Scraploot.

No comments: