Monday, January 18, 2010

As Promised.....

Hi all, Well work is now definately heading into that lovely zone of  "Get me Out of Here"...it's too busy, way to soon, and unfortunately I can't see it easing off for awhile...but I'm so excited about this coming Australia Day Long weekend....4 Days of Beach Bliss (Heading to the Coast with some dear friends)...so now to get through the next 4 days. So as promised here are some sneak peaks of upcoming classes.



This may sound crazy but yes next months Class layouts have been submitted and now waiting for February to begin...For those of you that live in Sydney pop over to Scraploot and check out the Timetable...Hope to see you there.



These are 6 of the 8 Layouts now completed for the Advanced Course that teach...New Techniques and some Great New Papers. The Girls before going on Holidays requested certain themed layouts, so with my thinking cap on these are the designs I came up with. So as the classes are taught I will be posting them straight away...so stay tuned.

No comments: