Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A Little Bit of Graphic 45

Air-conditioning, Heat and Humidity....Welcome to the middle of January....How much longer till Summer is over? Well I've been a Busy Bee over the last couple of Weeks, I am half way through My Advanced Course layouts ( all the papers and embellishments etc are picked yeh) ....sorry I haven't posted my sneak peaks for my February classes ( it's on my to-do list :)......I must say I am on a roll at the moment....three more weeks till the girls are back and with a few received calls.... they are itching to scrap all their holiday photos. Work is continuing now at a normal pass, and the backyard landscaping is coming along at a snails pace (Okay the heat is getting to me LOL)

The following layout and Mini Book are long over due posts, both projects being completed mid last year...they have been happily living over at Scraploot.

















Using Graphic 45 papers, lovely laces, Pearls and some Metal embellies, I loved working with  all the lovely delicate colours. The photo, well, yes it's mini me...gotta love those chubba cheeks and the super cool 70's retro curtains. Sketch idea came from Page Maps.
























































Sue over at Scraploot asked me for an idea for a mini book...I suggested an old fashioned Pram ( something a little different)....and before I knew it...one was waiting for me (she is brilliant at sourcing out suppliers). I originally had other pictures in mind but ended up using a few of my baby pics.

No comments: