Monday, October 26, 2009

Websters Pages

I never mention the weather because hey there is better things to chat about, but seriously the weather that we have been experiencing has been super crazy. One day Summer heat, the next cold, windy and  pouring rain. Winter clothes then summer clothes, it's driving me crazy.

Ok with that being said here are two layouts that I taught as classes over at Scraploot, both featuring "Websters Pages" paper. Both layouts have alot of depth (that really can't be seen on the pics, but trust me alot of mounting foam was used).


I have used this Picture on a previous layout, but my niece  is so super cute a had to use it again.The design for this layout is fully credited to Sue from Scraploot, thanks :)



Websters papers are just gorgeous to work with, beautiful colours and great elements within all the papers. My darling nephew on Birth holding onto my finger...This is definately one of my all time favourite pictures.

No comments: