Sunday, October 18, 2009

Lots of Layouts

I had a Fabulous Weekend, catching up with friends, spending time with the Munchkins (lots of playing, painting and chasings) and as a bonus going on a ride on the back of a Harley...

Yes....I know I said that I was going to upload each day for a week, but lots of things came up, busy end to the week...sorry :) . So here are three layouts that I completed awhile ago.


I just Love this photo of my Niece, I wanted to create a soft shabby chic look to the layout, with some girlie touches of Lace, Velvet and Beads....not forgetting tiny sead pearls.



A Chilly Winters Day, a warm vest and a Scooter. My Nephew loves has scooter and whenever he gets the opportunity his glued to it.Up and down the driveway, and as his getting older the speed is increasing.Fingers crossed no falls yet.



I love the everyday moments, my mum and niece tucking into a large bowl of Spagetti Bolognese. Definately a Favourite Meal.

No comments: