Sunday, October 11, 2009

A Letter to Mum

Back in May I was asked to do a Class Layout for Mothers Day, after much thought I designed one which enabled me to write a letter to my own Mum. As I have written before, My Mum has faced alot of hurdles and saddness in her life, but her strength, determination and love for children kept her striving to do whatever she could for us. The Photo  is not one of my Mums favourites, but it was the only one I had with her at Christmas.

This one is for you Mum...Love You.


















I have used an older range of Prima papers  and cards  (I wrote my letter on the cards after taking a photo of the Layout).On the chipboard Bird /Flower Spray I covered the Bird with paper, inked the rest in various ink colours then applied Crackle Glossy accents, which gave it a nice earthy look. .

No comments: