Friday, October 9, 2009

Getting Ready for Bed

There is nothing sweeter then Kids getting into their PJ's, all snuggly and warm. Whenever the Munchkins come over for a sleep over, at every opportunity my camera comes out to take those every day moments.


Here I have used a range from Basic Grey and a sketch from Creative Scrappers. My niece loves having her photo taken...to cute.


This range of papers from Daisy Bucket was perfect for this photo...I have used red felt strips to tie in with the colour of my nephews dressing gown.

1 comment:

Sarah Whitton said...

I think l have seen the one of your niece at scraploot? Unless, l have read this post before!

I will be going to your classes on the 21st (angelface) and 28th (pretty) I'm looking forward to it very much, its been a while since l have done a class! My mum has been to one of yours before too.

Looking forward to it!