Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Snapshot of a Good Life

After playing at the park all morning, we got back to my home with very very dirty feet. So I filled up this very Big Blue Bucket and told my nephew and niece to take of their shoes...before I knew it they had stripped down to nothing thinking they were having a bath...So I thought why not the weather was hot...I have never heard the both of them Laugh and Giggle so much before, they thought it was so much fun.Then the Bubbles came out...they went everywhere, all over the pavers, chairs, table, my dog and of course ME.

A Snapshot of a Good Life...most definately.


This is my Layout that I have created for Creative Scrappers.It's Sketch #38 by the Deanne Burton. I have used the Heidi Swapp "Dream Dining Room" range of Papers,Creative Imaginations Rubons and the Crystal swirls are from Prima.

2 comments:

Janine said...

Nic- what a gorgeous LO!!! I love it!!!

Anonymous said...

What an adorble picture.. Good thing you knew right where the camera was. You probably had a very short amount of time to get this shot ~ but oh so worth it!.. Really like the layout.. Everything is so cute!..