Sunday, February 8, 2009

Farewell Dinner

What can I say but WOW WOW WOW...what a Fabulous Night. As I have mentioned before I will start teaching at Scraploot from March (can't wait)...and with that exciting new venture another one closes...So the Wonderful Girls that I have been teaching for the last 2 years organised a Huge Farewell for Me and it ended up being a double Farewell as my dear friend "B" was also saying Good-Bye...What a Great Way to Celebrate...From the food and drinks to the laughs and reminising...I was very Humbled by the Wonderful Night that had been organised,the Beautiful Handmade Card and the Gorgeous Box of Flowers (Red of course hahahaha) that I was gifted with..My Speech that followed was one full of Laughs and yes a few Tears...To the girls that organised the Night itself,the Invites, Card and Flowers ...Thankyou so Very Much...and to all my Dear Friends Thankyou for making it such an Awesome Night...HUGS to You All..
A Few Photos of the Night

1 comment:

SCRAPRATT said...

That's right Nicole! It was a great night. Great food, great friends, great fun!

We both had some wonderful students that became firm friends very fast.

Thanks to "the organisers"... you know who you are!

I too was humbled by the depth of the love that our former students expressed.

Thanx everyone for all your love.

Brenda