Friday, February 13, 2009

Celebrations

I normally don't post the double layouts that I do but I was really pleased with the way these came out and each one has alot of great memories attached to them.


Mothers Day 2008...My mother is definately a woman of strength and great love.She has been through so much saddness and difficulties throughout her life but she has always put her family first...Thankyou Mum


A few Snapshots of our New Years Eve Party...earlier in the night that is hahahahahaha.(Sorry the photos aren't to clear I had alot of reflection when taking the photos)


Way back when we were kids my parents always hid our Easter Eggs around the yard on Easter morning...so of now course with my niece and nephew the tradition continues...as well as a few other gifts as well.


My eldest Brothers Wedding Day...its hard to believe that it was nearly 9 years ago.


Celebrating the memory of ones life is as important as Cherishing the Life we Live now...so this double layout is a Special one that I created for my Dad.

2 comments:

Karen.C said...

Nicole these layouts are all absolutely wonderful,you just may have inspired me to do some doubles.
Karen xo

Kirsty said...

These are FAB! I cannot scrap double page LOs, but you totally can!!!