Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Scrap N' Art News

These are my two Layouts that were Published in Scrap n' Art News Magazine July/August Issue. My Nephew loved seeing himself but my poor little niece is yet to get her face up in lights ( Personally I think she may be just to beautiful to be Published hahahaha...My endeavour is to keep trying....Dont worry my little girl we will get there)

I used the Cosmo Criket range for this layout, as I love alot of height and depth in my Layouts I incorporated alot of chipboard elements which I covered with the Paper. The stitching around the frame was a nice finishing touch.

This range from Basic Grey was perfect for these photos. Quite a simple Layout where the Photos are the main Focus.

3 comments:

Gabrielle Pollacco said...

Congrats on the Ezine pub!!!! I've added you to my fav bloggers Nic!

~ Gabrielle xx

The Dolphin Inn said...

yayyyyyyyyyyyyy congrats on the pub.
Great pages girl, love the way you create so much depth and dimension with your pages XXX

Charlene E. said...

I saw some of your work on scrapbook.com and then went to your gallery, then saw you had a blog and just had to come visit. Congrats on your publications. I wish I had the guts to submit, but I'm afraid of rejection. I love your hertiage LO's. I'm doing a heritage album right now of my mom's side. I think I'm going to scraplift the one with the large key. Just wanted you to know you have a fan in Illinois, USA.