Monday, July 14, 2008

Page 89....


Well after 6 months from first submitting and getting accepted till now, my first paper publication has hit the stands...Yes Page 89 in Scrapbooking Memories Volume 10Issue 4. I have been fortunate to have had alot of my Layouts accepted into the Basic Grey Gallery and I have been published in ScrapN Art....but in Australia it's been extremely hard to break in....So it's my first in Oz and I must admit I'm over the Moon.The Photo is of my Nephew giving me a Hug..I must admit there is nothing nicer or more special than the arms of a child hugging you.

On another note I have been re-organising some of my scrap stuff...I have 17 Unfinished Layouts, OMG I seriously have to find the time to get them done....although they are in a nice neat pile hahahaha....Yuk they should be finished, can't believe I have so many.

I'm just about to finish my next layouts for upcoming classes will post some sneak peaks...but I'm excited about my Off the Page Project which is coming along Beautifully, It's a Christening Book.. (Concertina Canvas Book) using the brand new range from Paper Inklings.

2 comments:

The Dolphin Inn said...

Congratulations Nic, this is gorgeous, you soooooooooooo deserve to be published, love your work, much love XXX

dutchbird said...

Congrats on the pub!

The lay out is absolutely beautiful! I love the bling swirls!