Saturday, April 3, 2010

Kaiser Double or Is it a Single?

With Easter nearly here and a Big Easter Egg Hunt planned tomorrow, I thought I would share some layouts that I really should have posted a couple of days ago (sorry about that). Unfortunately I have been ill this week...today is the first day that I have been up and about. As I have mentioned in a previous post, I am on holidays for a week yeeehhhhh....and I'm totally looking forward to relaxing, catching up with friends and a few day trips.....oh and sleep ins LOL.

I can't wait to get some scrapping done (itchy fingers)...sitting in my Scrap room is a large stash of new Prima products which I'm absolutely loving, each range each more beautiful than the other. The following two layouts feature "Offshore" and "Peachy Keen" ...both ranges by Kaiser.























The girls I teach  asked me if I could design a double layout for all their Summer holiday snaps...not being a huge fan of doubles, I twisted the concept , so this looks like a single but hey presto...it opens up to a double. All the holiday snaps are of my Brother and S.I.L's holiday up in Queensland.











With the pages open, lots more photos are revealed. Para-sailing, water fun and relaxing by the pool.The colours/design throughout this range really depict the true essence of an Aussie Summer...it was great to work with.
























Whenever Kaiser brings out a range they co-ordinate everything so well, from the papers, rubons, brads and embellishments...It's always so easy designing with any of their ranges.Here is the new  "Peachy Keen" , with the theme being friendship and all that it entails. My great friends and I this past Christmas.
A few close up Pictures

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nic, I found your blog via the Kaiser User Gallery... I was blown away by your beautiful layouts you've uploaded there. I'm a Kaiser freak myself LOL but I love everything else I've seen on your blog too. Your work is stunning! You have some amazing techniques on your work also. Thanks so much for sharing!