Thursday, April 8, 2010

Girlie Girl with A Bit of Everything

Just a quick post tonight, I hope everyone had a great Easter, I know I did...still recovering from Chocolate poisoning ( only joking  but I definately overdosed on all the chocolates I did receive)...I'm enjoying my mini holiday and the batteries are definately getting re-charged.

The following layout is a combination of different paper ranges and was inspired by a lovely layout I saw over at Prima awhile ago (especially the tearing technique along the bottom of the page...sorry I can't recall who the designer was). A very Girlie layout using lots of Crystals and Pearls, a variety of differing flowers and some other cute little embellishments.


My Gorgeous Little niece, 9 months old and sitting up all on her own.

A Few Close-Up Pictures.




No comments: