Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Goodbye and Farewell...2008

The end of the year...another year come and gone....with it reflection...I looked back at my resolutions way back in my January post.

"New Years Resolutions 2008... Contentment, Strength, Love, Faith, Patience, Hope, Joy, Fortitude, Creativity, Understanding, Health. I think that covers alot so if I get half way through the list I would have achieved something."

The year was full up ups and downs not just for me but for other friends and family.It was at times a difficult year but with fortitude and strength each and everyone has been able to pull through. As to my list I believe I was able to achieve more than half...A Dear Friend "K" sent me this email which I would like to share.


"My Wish for You in 2009"


May peace break into your house and may thieves come to steal your debts. May the pockets of your jeans become a magnet of $100 bills. May love stick to your face like Vaseline and may laughter assault your lips! May your clothes smell of success like smoking tires and may happiness slap you across the face and may your tears be that of joy. May the problems you had, forget your home address! In simple words ............


May 2009 be the best year of your life!!!


Farewell 2008 and Bring On 2009
So from Me to You
Happy New Year

No comments: