Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Live with Intention

My Little Nephew growing up very fast...way too fast.Such a serious look on his face. My favourite Layout at the moment...a little different to what I normally do.Ok this is from my countdown list, Number 37.

With the Printed Paper (Creative Imaginations) I bladed around the entire borderand also within a few areas of the Paper. The Black Card stock was scoured around all the edges.With the corrugated cardboard I firstly sanded the edges, I then applied two different colours of Tim Holtz Crackle Paint, rubbed several different shades of brown inks into the cracks and all around the edges,it was then layered with the Number cardstock. The Photo mount was also distressed with some sanding and hole punches.. Finally Metal elements again from Tim Holtz were added to the top of the Photo as well as some Basic Grey Rubons.


A Few Close-Up Shots.

2 comments:

Just a little bit Crafty said...

WOW totally gorgeous layout. I love the textures and colours. Just beautiful.

The Dolphin Inn said...

OMG this is such a cool 'boy' page, love all the metallic elements and the altered detailing ,stunning work hon XXX