Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Christmas Already?


When walking through the shopping centres over the last couple of days I was surprised to see the Christmas decorations already being put up on display...I thought to myself...Christmas Already? WOW where has the year gone! So here are some of my Chrissy projects that I have completed. Now I have to think of my Letter to Santa ( hahahahahaha).

This Christmas Tree took me forever (My friend Brenda taught this as a class...and helped me with it at a scrap night)...will I make another one...Probably.This was also published in Scrap'n Art Magazine an awesome ezine (Vol 1 Issue 4)


You can't go past Christmas without Santa (and they were definately a hit with the munchkins).


One of my Projects that I taught at Scrapbook Dreams.This range from Karen Foster had so many great Colours to work with and elements to highlight.


When I was trying to decide what word to use for my Christmas project which would be displayed on my mantle at home I couldn't go past the word "Peace"...For me Christmas wishes for friends,Family and myself has always been for Happiness,Good Health and Peace...it's a word that has so many meanings.


This is My Christmas Mini Book from last Year. Again I have used the"My Minds Eye" range of papers..and I must admit this range was lovely to use.Again I layered elements on the front cover ( I just cant do flat hahahaha)



One of My Christmas Mini Books. I have used the "My Minds Eye" Christmas Range of Papers. Elements on the front cover were cut out and lifted to give dimension. With a little bit of Bling, Glitter and Glossy accents it finished of Santa and the Christamas Tree.

No comments: