Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Finally

I haven't written for awhile as I have been busy..enjoying Holidays spending time with family and scrapping..just relaxing. But have good news..after a few attempts I recieved an email from Scrapbook Memories and they have requested one of my Layouts for an upcoming Gallery...so excited as this will be my first..New Years Resolution No. 5 up and running. I did lots of Layouts over the break which was fantastic. Sunday the 13th Jan went to the Beach with Family. "I " loved the water after abit of convincing..to the point that he didn't want to get out,BLUE LIPS clear indication that we had to. Little "K" was so tied that she had a Lovely long nap. Great way to finish up the Holidays. First class for the New Year tonight..it was great catching up with some of the Customers.Another thing Ive been busy with is Scrapbook.com. New home for Layouts etc..what a great site..Ive had lots of lovely feedback..but the best part about it is that there are so many great scrappers there..Layouts are amazing... great source of inspiration

No comments: