Saturday, March 6, 2010

Graphic 45 Finalist

WOW WOW WOW.... While scrapping with friends last night, I was surfing the net while they were all chatting, I popped over to the Graphic 45 Blog and saw that they had annouced the 20 Finalists for there New Design Team. As I scrolled down there was me...OMG I was so excited that I had been picked...needless to say my friends couldn't work out what I was raving on about but after I showed them they were pleased as punch for me. I'm very humbled to be amoungst so much talent...and with one more round to go...I will have to wait and see....Being a Finalist at Graphic 45, I'm already over the moon.

So to keep with the theme...I will show a little sneak peak off some of my upcoming classes featuring "Le' Romantique" and "A Proper Gentleman" ranges from G45.

Have a Great Weekend.

3 comments:

Karen.C said...

Congrats girl I saw your name on the list I am a massive G45 fan good luck for the rest of it.

Karen xo

Holly Moore said...

Congratulations on making into the top 20! I've been looking at the blogs today and you are one of my favorites. God bless.

Sue said...

Congrats crossing my fingers I love all your work Nickie.