Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Five Birthday Wishes and a New School

These may look like your average school shoes, clean, no scuff marks and all shiny and new...but to me it marks the first day of a new era. My dear nephew has grown up and so on  Friday the 29th January,  he started Kindergarten .There was no tears to be seen just a big smile and alot of  excitement......It's just to soon.

Four days later, another  Milestone for him .....Today  was his 5th Birthday. The cuddles and kisses are still there as always...but I know time does not stop and before long I know he will be all grown up.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY GORGEOUS BOY"

The following layouts all feature My Munchkin...

Nine Months old...at the Wedding of my Brother and S.I.L.


While working on this layout I had envisaged using other photos, but because I needed it A.S.A.P for a class  I went through my existing stash of photos and found all these....abit flowery for a boy I know.Since then I have decided to leave them just where they are (I'm sure he will have a few words to say about it in years to come :)

Definately the "Little Man" now....


Love You to the Moon and Back, and Back , and Back.

No comments: