Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Frizzled and Frazzled

Have you ever felt like your being pulled in all different directions and never getting very far with everything that your trying to get done...Well welcome to my world. I have that much going on and definately feeling abit frazzled...I NEED A HOLIDAY...LOL...Ok well I've got that of my chest, so a few more Layouts for you. Hope you like them, Till Next Time.



My Nephew could not resist taking his cousins motorised Dune Buggy around the backyard when he saw it...even though it had Pink on it ("Thats for Girls!" he said) but Boys will be Boys when it comes to any sort of cars. This was a Layout that I taught at Scraploot, the girls all enjoyed it and the Monkey was definately a a nice finishing touch.



I love working with the Design Team Sketches at Creative Scrappers...and the wonderful earthy tones from the 7 Gypsies Harvest Range just complimented the sketch I had to work with. My friend "K" and I mucking around yet again at a recent dinner.


All Little Girls Love having their Hair done and "A" was thrilled with what her Aunty "R" did ...a Cool Funky Hair Do which she loved. This was another Class at Scraploot featuring Kaiser Papers, Bling and Glimmer Mist.

No comments: