Sunday, April 19, 2009

Superstar

A fabulous week coming off the Easter break.The Munchkins went to their First Royal Easter Show and WOW did they have the best time. From Rides to the wonderful displays, showbags and of course feeding the Farm yard animals, their senses were on overload. I've been busy picking new goodies for the next round of classes and I'm starting a new Little Venture soon (I will be posting about that at a later stage...but it's very exciting)



Well the girls have been the focus of alot of layouts recently so I thought My Little Man needed a look in...To Me, He is my Little Superstar, from the funny things he says to the quirky things he does...and his reasoning behind it.I've used Rusty Pickle papers and the stars are made of felt with Rafta string sewn onto them...and of course alot of hand cutting LOL.

No comments: