Sunday, March 1, 2009

Full of Wonder

Yes Baby's are definately full of Wonder, Hope and Dreams...the picture is of my Super Cute nephew way back when he was 6 months old.

This is my Layout for the Design team at White with 1.
The Criteria for February's Challenge is:
White - Dominant Colour
with 1 - Navy
with 1 – Stars.
So pop on over to the site, have a look at all the other great Design team layouts, be inspired then enter your own layout as there are some great prizes on offer for the winning layouts.

On a different note...I Had a fabulous week, Celebrated my eldest Brothers Birthday, caught up with friends and had Brendas 4oth Masquerade Birthday Bash...To say it was a Huge night would be an understatement,Great Food,Fabulous Masks,Plenty of Drinks,Laughs and Lots of sore feet from all the Dancing....the night (well early morning really hahahaha)ended up with alot of us around the pool...feet in water chatting away.

2 comments:

SCRAPRATT said...

It truely was a HUGE night. Thanx so so much to all my scrapping friends for sharing it with me. I love you all very much and thankyou so much for my beautiful beautiful PANDORA bracelet.
*** Brenda ***

Lynette Jacobs said...

What a beautiful blog...I love your scrapping style!