Saturday, June 28, 2008

I've Been Tagged for the First Time

Ive been Tagged by Sydney Sue ( From Scrapbook.com,This will be the first Tag for Me) Tag Request "I am tagging you friend! These are the rules.... each player starts with 7 random facts about themselves on their My Place Blog. People who are tagged need to blog 7 facts about themselves and post the rules as well. At the end of their blog list 7 people you are tagging. Let them know that they are tagged by leaving them a comment - have a great day!!"

7 Random Facts

1. I Love Love Love My Junk Food....just cant eat it as much as I would like to.
2. I have 52 First Cousins and 26 Second Cousins (Go Figure I come from a European background)
3. 2007 was the Worst Year in my Life...alot of Personal Issues and everything esle as well.
4. Im a bit of a Dare Devil ie: have done Bungy Jumping, Water Rafting,Canyoning etc.
5. I have always been accident prone...but thats really because I get up to alot of silly stupid stuff.
6.I have done nearly every craft imaginable...as well as full on house renovations (a few to many times)
7.I have never been game enough to change my Hair Colour..so I have always been Blonde...would Love to go Red or a Dark Brown.

So these are my Random Facts. I have tagged the following People: Calliecuitepie, Baywood, Elzte, Sabine, AmykinsRN, Crazycow.This entry is from the 19th March from my online Gallery. I'm hoping to have one central point for chatting so right now I'm moving some stuff around to have it in the one spot, Crazy I know.

No comments: